Confluence is an event about the future of storytelling and technology
Writers, technologists, and businesses come together to look at how technology is changing the way we make and consume stories, while creating fresh opportunities to reach new audiences.
View the schedule
Get your tickets
- Hear from creative practitioners including writers, game designers, and virtual reality pioneers
- Learn how immersive technologies and machine learning are being used to tell stories in new ways
- Discover how innovative businesses are harnessing storytelling to drive internal change, and to more effectively reach their customers.
- Get practical advice on how you can get started, from learning & tools through to funding
- Find collaborators and help build the future of storytelling
New ways to tell stories
Interactive fiction, mobile, virtual reality, social media, gaming, machine learning… Creative pioneers talk about their adventures in storytelling.
The storytelling business
Inventive storytellers talk about how they are tackling the impact of technology on traditional business models, and harnessing the power of narrative in new ways.
We have demo spaces, small stands, and partner packages available. If you’re interested in reaching an audience of storytelling professionals, please contact us.