Confluence is an event about the future of storytelling and technology
Writers, technologists, and businesses come together to look at how technology is changing the way we make and consume stories, while creating fresh opportunities to reach new audiences.
- Hear from creative practitioners including writers, game designers, and virtual reality pioneers
- Learn how immersive technologies and machine learning are being used to tell stories in new ways
- Discover how innovative businesses are harnessing storytelling to drive internal change, and to more effectively reach their customers.
- Get practical advice on how you can get started, from learning & tools through to funding
- Find collaborators and help build the future of storytelling
Earlybird tickets available now
More to come. We’re bringing together a diverse lineup of people who have worked with technology to pioneer new approaches to storytelling.
If that’s you, please get in touch
We have demo spaces, small stands, and partner packages available. If you’re interested in reaching an audience of storytelling professionals, please contact us.
Where: Academy London
When: 15 February 2019
Confluence is in partnership with Academy London, Google’s dedicated learning space in Victoria